The Santa Clara Chamber of Commerce & Convention-Visitors Bureau, in partnership with the Santa Clara Unified School District, invites you to be a positive factor in our equation to build future business leaders. On October 18th, we are presenting the 14th Annual Business Experience Day program. Business Experience Day 2013 is an opportunity for high school juniors and seniors to visit local businesses and learn how they operate. Highlights of the day include:
- Students learning from local business representatives what it takes to run a business
- Luncheon with a keynote speaker
- Proceeds from the event are put into the Dan MacNaughton Memorial Scholarship, which is awarded at the end of the school year to chosen participants of the program – to date we’ve given over $22,000 in scholarships!
Student host and sponsorship information are as follows:
- Presenting Sponsor: $5,000 (includes logo recognition in pre-event promotion and the event program, hosting of two students the day of the event, lunch for two students and two business representatives, and the opportunity to introduce our luncheon’s speaker.)
- Luncheon Underwriter: $2,500 (includes name recognition in pre-event promotion, logo recognition in the event program, hosting of two students the day of the event and lunch for two students and two business representatives.)
- Scholarship Supporter: $1,000 (includes name recognition in event program)
- Student Host: $90 (includes hosting one student for day, lunch for student and one business rep, and listing in event program as a student host)
- Scholarship Donation: You decide! If you are unable to make the event, please consider giving a donation to the scholarship fund.
To register as a student host, please click here. If you’re unable to participate, please consider a sponsorship or scholarship donation.